|The ICACNI core committee invites proposals from institutes for co-organizing the 6th conference in 2018. The preferred conference date is during 1st or 2nd week of July 2018. Other nearby dates can be discussed. The committee expects the co-organizing institution to bear some responsibilities of managing the conference, and hence a group of active organizers is most welcome.
Submission of Proposals : 28-Feb-2017
Discussion with applicants of feasible proposals : 20-Mar-2017 to 20-Apr-2016
Final decision : 30-Apr-2016
How to apply:
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy of the same can be copied (cc) to email@example.com with a subject line as "Proposal to co-organize 6th ICACNI 2018: <Name of the Center/Department/Section>,<Name of the Institution>"
Following attachments should accompany the application e-mail:
1. A scanned copy of the letter / email from the head of the department/centre/laboratory proposing to host the conference, which should be forwarded and approved by head of the institute (Director/Dean/Registrar).
2. The Professional Curriculum Vitae of the applicant (who will serve as one of the Programme Co-Chairs if proposal is accepted).
3. A list of 10 members of the conference organizing committee with link of webpages of every member. Consent should be taken from every member before including their names. These people will serve in organizing committee if proposal is accepted.
4. A list of possible 15 collaborators (along with links of their webpages) of the applicant who will play major roles in the conference. Consent should be taken from every member before including their names. These people will be included in TPC if proposal is accepted.
1. Any premier institute across the globe are eligible to apply.
2. We do not require any financial assistance from the hosting institution, but the dedicated engagement of the faculty members to make the conference a success.
3. Our core committee members will also actively participate and support the host institute to co-organize a successful conference.
4. Mere fulfilment of eligibility does not assure the conference hosting.
5. Preference will be given to departments with more relevance to research in computer science and related fields as this is a conference dedicated to computer science.
7. Any query regarding the procedure of applying or any other related discussion can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy of the same can be copied (cc) to email@example.com with a subject line as "Query regarding proposal to co-organize 6th ICACNI 2018: <Name of the Center/Department/Section>,<Name of the Institution>"